Squarespace expert, design enthusiast, General Assembly digital marketing graduate and former Principle Business Consultant at one of the top interactive agencies in the world.During her climb up the corporate ladder, she realized that big budgets and hefty amounts of red tape were not allowing her to support her clients and customer in the way that she wanted to - as a true strategic and creative partner. So she jumped off the ladder.
Nowadays, she owns and runs EM Workshop. Read on for more info about her experiences and skill set.
EM WORKSHOP, LLC
FOUNDERNovember 2016 - Present
As the Owner of a small web consulting workshop, I am responsible for everything along the sales funnel, from awareness and retention to design and implementation.
Other Projects Of Note:Arrive Well - a new bespoke retailer of travel sized products that are good for humans and the earth.
SAPIENT RAZORFISH(FORMERLY CROWN PARTNERS)PRINCIPAL BUSINESS CONSULTANTJanuary 2016 - November 2016SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYSTJune 2014 - December 2015 BUSINESS ANALYSTJanuary 2013 - June 2014ASSOCIATE BUSINESS ANALYSTMay 2012 - January 2013 CLIENTSWhirlpool, Home Depot Canada, Amway, David Yurman, La Mer, Purchasing Power
- Responsible for planning product roadmap strategies, organizing team work streams and identifying relevant change management needs.
- Lead a team of analysts and other consultants to write functional documentation to be used by development and client teams.
- Involved in internal initiatives to expand our go-to-market service offerings for our clients.
- Led cross team collaboration efforts to ensure all business requirements are accounted for and achievable through the proposed solution design. This included both front-end experiences through the buy path and back-end business user functions. Provided support to client teams in workflow and strategy definition tied to product and content management and publishing.
- Designed and oversaw the development of a custom CMS platform for use in over 10 countries and languages to support personalized and localized content.
- Planned and hosted training workshops that included participation from several international market stakeholders.
- Managed creation of user acceptance test cases for content authors, supported and managed QA and UAT processes and execution.
- Successfully managed budget, scope and team staffing management.
- Developed user journeys, workflows and UX wireframes to visualize customer functions such as login, registration, product detail pages, customer service dashboards and checkout.
- Wrote and planned content for a monthly digital magazine as part of a client marketing initiative.
STRALA YOGA | New York, NY300 Hr Advanced Leadership TrainingJuly 2017
GENERAL ASSEMBLY | ONLINEHTML,CSS & Web Design Circuit October 2015Digital Marketing CircuitJanuary 2017
MIAMI UNIVERSITY | OXFORD, OHBachelor of Arts in ArchitectureMinor in Digital Media StudiesAugust 2008 - April 2012
1. SQUARESPACE (e-commerce / content management)2. JIRA (agile development and project management)3. ASANA (project management tool)4. CONFLUENCE (content/document repository)5. MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE6. SKETCH APP (wireframing/design tool)7. AUTOCAD8. HYBRIS E-COMMERCE SUITE (e-commerce)9. ADOBE EXPERIENCE MANAGER (content management)10. SHAREPOINT 2013 (content management) 11. DRUPAL (content management)12. INVISION (prototyping tool)13. MARVEL APP (prototyping tool) 14. MAILCHIMP (email service provider)15. ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE (photoshop, illustrator, InDesign)16. GOOGLE ANALYTICS17. GOOGLE ADWORDS18. FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM MARKETING